Let Ideal Payroll Service simplify and streamline your payroll, while you spend more time running your business. When Ideal Payroll manages your payroll, you will have the flexibility and control of a powerful enterprise payroll system coupled with personal service from experienced professionals who know you and your business by name. You can rely on us to provide prompt and accurate payroll, no matter how large or small of a business you run.
- Submit your payroll from anywhere, anytime
- Preview payroll results prior to processing to reduce errors
- Unlimited earning and deduction codes
- Payroll for restaurants and tipped employees
- Go paperless for payroll or let Ideal Payroll print and deliver checks to your business
- Offer employees signed and sealed live checks, direct deposit, or a combination of both
- Provide employees online access to their paychecks, W2s and 1099s via Employee Self Service
- We guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of filing and depositing all federal and state taxes
- You are provided access to copies of federal, state and local tax filings
- Insurance policy covering impounded funds, tax penalties, and interest
- IRS online verification PIN sent to every client
As a business owner, you’ll need to manage your payroll tax obligations throughout the year. This includes keeping records, setting up procedures, and making regular tax payments and filings for federal and state tax agencies. Ideal Payroll helps businesses remain up-to-date on constantly changing payroll and unemployment taxes, meet strict government deadlines, and avoid costly fines and penalties that can be an administrative burden for a company of any size. We provide prompt, accurate tax filing and payment services from experienced professionals who know you and your business.
Ideal Payroll can effectively manage your entire payroll tax process. Our Tax Service is dedicated to helping you reduce expenses, eliminate manual tasks, and allocate resources for other strategic activities: Our Payroll Tax Service Includes:
- Calculation and deposit of payroll taxes for federal and state jurisdictions
- Accurate and timely preparation / remittance of all returns and reconciliation reports required of all federal and state tax agencies
- Dedicated tax expertise and tax agency assistance
- Customized and detailed tax summary statements
- Rapid response and resolution of tax agency inquiries
- Accurate, efficient, and cost-effective tax service, Ideal Payroll automatically keeps your business updated to meet new tax requirements.
Human Capital Managment
Track all your human resource data in one place using our full service Human Capital Management (HCM) software. Streamline your HR processes using our state-of-the-art HRIS system.
- HR management – employment history, certifications, job training, performance reviews and more
- Benefit administration – open enrollments, life events, and more
- Time keeping – time card app, employee time clock, web time
- PTO requests and administration
- Notifications and alerts
- Electronic new hire onboarding – W4, I-9, e-sign documents such as company handbook and more
- COBRA administration
Reporting has been revolutionized. You receive exactly what you need in a streamlined easy to understand format. You have easy and convenient access to your data. Ideal Online offers real time access to payroll reports each pay period and you can also run numerous reports from your historical data. You can quickly create reports including:
- Date range driven reports
- General Ledger exporting
- Change/Audit Reports
- Job Costing
- Labor Distribution
- Paid Time Off Detail
- Customizable exports
- Restaurant Reporting
- Export in numerous formats
New Hire Reporting Service
- Captures new hire information automatically
- Submits new hire reports to appropriate state agencies
- Provides management reports on all filings
Wage Garnishment Service
- Handles complicated calculations of court-ordered garnishments
- Makes payments to appropriate agencies
Workers Compensation Services
Managing workers’ compensation premium payments is one of the many challenges small and midsize businesses face. To help business owners address this challenge, we have teamed with many insurance carriers to offer workers’ compensation premium-calculation and payment services to our payroll clients. With this service, premiums for a workers’ compensation policy from one of our partners is calculated automatically and paid each payroll date. Because premiums are calculated based upon actual payroll, this automated payment service helps employers to better manage their cash flow. The use our Workers’ Compensation Service helps you avoid the need for large up-front premium deposits or finance charges and helps to minimize those unanticipated, large year-end audit adjustments due to inaccurate payroll projections.
Benefits of workers comp service include:
- No down payment
- Workers’ Compensation premiums calculated on actual payroll
- Automatic premium payment with each payroll, no checks or monthly bills
- Eliminate or reduce large year-end audit adjustments
Time and Attendence
Ideal Payroll’s Time and Attendance dramatically improves productivity, accuracy and reliability of your payroll process. Our time and attendance frees up management time and financial resources for better use in your business. Ideal Payroll’s Timekeeping is available in a variety of configurations that can be tailored to match the requirements of your business. When it is time to run payroll, employees’ hours are automatically in the payroll system.
Flexible, Reliable and Easy to Use Making Management of Your Employee Attendance Easy
Using Ideal Payroll’s Time and Attendance solutions make payroll easier on you because you no longer have to gather time sheets, compute the total hours and re-key into your payroll system. It is all done automatically and accurately. Our time and attendance system makes it virtually impossible to submit inaccurate time data, eliminating the temptation for employees to steal time.
Employees are issued time cards, which allow them to clock in and out through an electronic time clock or they can simply log in to our secure web clock with a user name and password to clock in and out. This system gives employees a simple way to clock while providing you an accurate account of the time worked. It also allows you to view reports that can help you keep an eye on your staff’s efficiency.
Time and attendance solutions help in many ways including:
Time Savings – Substantially reduce the time spent preparing time sheets, audits and reports.
Increase Accuracy – Minimize or eliminate costly human error in time sheet preparation.
High Productivity – Over 20 hours of productivity per year is lost by an employee who arrives late, extends a break or lunch and leaves early.
Increase Profitability – Time theft is all too common and can result in lost profits, not to mention overtime, taxes and benefits.
Ideal Payroll’s Time and Attendance solution provides information for numerous reports that help you manage your business. You specify the date range and the report provides the detail. Some of the most popular reports include:
- Time Worked Report
- Approaching Overtime Report
- Exception/Missed Punch Report
- Attendance Summary
- Job Tracking Report
- Time and Job Report
- Tardy and Absent Report
- Historical Timekeeping Report
Flexible time clock options designed for your business:
- Traditional Time Clock
- Online Time Clock
- Managers can view, edit and report their employees’ timekeeping transactions
- Employee Self Service allows employees to view their daily timekeeping transactions
- Track Breaks and Lunches
- Report Tips
- Clock by Job
- Enter Piece Work
- Import Hours from other Time Systems such as POS