Ideal Payroll’s Time and Attendance dramatically improves productivity, accuracy and reliability of your payroll process. Our time and attendance frees up management time and financial resources for better use in your business. Ideal Payroll’s Timekeeping is available in a variety of configurations that can be tailored to match the requirements of your business. When it is time to run payroll, employees’ hours are automatically in the payroll system.
Flexible, Reliable and Easy to Use Making Management of Your Employee Attendance Easy
Using Ideal Payroll’s Time and Attendance solutions make payroll easier on you because you no longer have to gather time sheets, compute the total hours and re-key into your payroll system. It is all done automatically and accurately. Our time and attendance system makes it virtually impossible to submit inaccurate time data, eliminating the temptation for employees to steal time.
Employees are issued time cards, which allow them to clock in and out through an electronic time clock or they can simply log in to our secure web clock with a user name and password to clock in and out. This system gives employees a simple way to clock while providing you an accurate account of the time worked. It also allows you to view reports that can help you keep an eye on your staff’s efficiency.
Time and attendance solutions help in many ways including:
- Time Savings – Substantially reduce the time spent preparing time sheets, audits and reports.
- Increase Accuracy – Minimize or eliminate costly human error in time sheet preparation.
- High Productivity – Over 20 hours of productivity per year is lost by an employee who arrives late, extends a break or lunch and leaves early.
- Increase Profitability – Time theft is all too common and can result in lost profits, not to mention overtime, taxes and benefits.
Ideal Payroll’s Time and Attendance solution provides information for numerous reports that help you manage your business. You specify the date range and the report provides the detail. Some of the most popular reports include:
- Time Worked Report
- Approaching Overtime Report
- Exception/Missed Punch Report
- Attendance Summary
- Job Tracking Report
- Time and Job Report
- Tardy and Absent Report
- Historical Timekeeping Report
Flexible time clock options designed for your business:
- Traditional Time Clock
- Online Time Clock
- Managers can view, edit and report their employees’ timekeeping transactions
- Employee Self Service allows employees to view their daily timekeeping transactions
- Track Breaks and Lunches
- Report Tips
- Clock by Job
- Enter Piece Work
- Import Hours from other Time Systems such as POS